World Leading Slipformed Slot Drain
How do you get water off the road quickly and safely? What about delivering project and cost advantages compared to traditional surface draining systems? The answer is Slotted Drain; a discrete drainage system which can rapidly receive and channel liquid away from pavement surfaces with a very compact non intrusive profile. All that is seen of the concealed drainage system from the pavement surface is a slot that can be easily driven on by vehicles. Watch the video in the top left to find out what Statewide Kerbing are doing with their slotted drain, then get in touch to find out about how we can support you.
The application of the Aran “slotted drain” is as diverse as where pavement drainage systems are employed.
Already in use on highways in Europe and Australia the system is a preferred drainage system employed by designers, highway authorities and contractors.
- Residential Streets
- Highways & Arterial Roads
- Parking Lots
- Airport Pavements
- Commercial Pavements
- Industrial Pavements
- Agricultural Pavements
- Sporting Pavements & many more
Why use the Aran Slipformed Slot Drain?
- Strong, Simple & Easy to construct
- Low Construction & Maintenance Costs
- Discrete Shape means it is visually unobtrusive
- Allows maximum utilization of pavement surface
- Has easy to clean access points
- Suitable for use with slipforming
- Ideal for contours
- Can be used in reinforced sections
- Up to 500m can be slipformed with a four man team in one day
- It can be removed as soon as the concrete is dry
- When deflated it can be easily withdrawn
Available in Diametres of:
Standard length rolls are 500 metres