Flexi Clean Mixers
The Aran mixer family has a heritage of decades of uncompromised performance across all continents.
Experience gained from mixing a wide diversity of material types in demanding conditions has resulted in a mixer of innovative design which typifies Aran products.
Aran supplies a number of different models of mixers which are both incorporated into third party equipment and featured in Aran mixing systems. The range of Aran mixers includes the modern Flexiclean mixer in sizes suitable for producing 50-500 compacted cubic metres per hour, and the traditional steel cased APMM mixers in sizes from 200-550 compacted cubic metres per hour.
Aran FlexiClean is the most advanced Aran mixer yet.
- Low Operating cost
- Unique Aran housings for mixer bearings keep lubricant in and contaminants out.
- Seals & bearings separated from the mixing zones by air gaps and flingers
- Energy efficient operation
- Low maintenance cost – no mixer case wear liners
- High intensity mixing – greater utilisation of binders.
- Easy of cleaning.
- Very accessible for maintenance.
- Broad range of production rates
- High sheer mixing – Paste specific blade arrangement.
- Various high pressure cleaning arrangements – Paste specific mixers
- High quality paving concrete
- Lean mix sub base concrete
- Structural concrete
- Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC) for dams and pavements
- Stabilized road base
- Backfill for mines (pastes, slurries and CAF).
** Paste mixers include a weir for retention of material within the mixing chamber
- Land fill liners from soil or clay mixed with bentonite
- Solidification of sludges
- Mixing of contaminated soils
- Recycled concrete or asphalt with both bitumen emulsion and foam bitumen
- Standard, 90 kW single drive
- Optional; 75, 110, & 132 kW single drive
FlexiClean 610 & FlexiClean 650
- Standard, 150 kW single drive
- Optional; 75, 90, 110, & 132 kW single drive
- Optional; 150, & 180 kW in dual drive
Mixing Chamber Length:
- Long Series: 4,075 mm
- Short Series: 3,440 mm
Blade Sweep Radius:
- FlexiClean 610: 367 mm
- FlexiClean 480: 329 mm
Shaft diameter: 180 mm (hollow core)
- Drive end: 150 mm
- Discharge end: 90 mm or 130 mm
Aran FlexiClean mixers are available with electric and hydraulic drives.
The power required depends upon the material type and throughput.
Mechanical gear reducers are available in both shaft mount and foot mount configurations, with or without fluid couplings