All of your work requires caring for the environment – in support of that, Aran mixing systems are utilized globally as the equipment of preference for the processing of materials for environmental projects, large and small.
If you want to confidently handle difficult materials which require significant mixing effort to stabilise and repurpose contaminated material, we can assist you.
Aran Environmental projects include
- Remediation of toxic soils and clays with bio-reagents, enzymes and stabilisers
- Naturally occurring toxic soils
- Leached contaminants from factory or processing wastes
- Stabilisation of dredged materials
- Preparation of landfill sites and their subsequent closure
- Mine waste treatment
- Blending of soils and soil improvers for large scale revegetation and nature projects