Conveying materials over a site is often a more cost effective solution than using trucks whilst also preserving the integrity of a blended and mixed product from segregation.
Of course, some projects necessitate truck loading or transportation, however the Aran conveyor solution can provide operational benefits which deliver more than just operational efficiencies.
Aran conveyor systems are developed on the experience gained in conveying a broad range of materials in Industrial, Construction and Mining environments; materials including Crushed Aggregates, RCC Concrete, Conventional Concrete, Flowable Pastes.
- Modular sectionalised structures, heads and tail assemblies to provide maximum layout flexibility
- Full access walkways and guarding. There is no compromise for safety and maintenance efficiency
- Accessible and reliable drives and belt tensioning systems
- Belt scrapers systems which represent the latest in cleaning technology and maintenance
- Structure design to ensure long span rigidity without unnecessary weight penalties
- Material transfer points are designed to ensure materials do not segregate
- Stockpile reclaim conveyors
- Delivery Conveyors to Mixing Plants
- Enclosed conveyor systems for dusty environments and/or cooled aggregates
- Mixed Product site delivery conveyors
- Paste reticulation conveyors